To be the member-centric bridge along the seed to sale network through coupled best-in-class risk management practice and offerings.
To normalize the financial products available to cannabis business owners by servicing and educating our membership base, pooling our shared risk, offering members our own comprehensive insurance solution, and working towards positive change for the industry.
- Full dedication to responsiveness, accuracy and detail
- Communication that is prompt, regular, frequent and respectful
- Thirst for perfection and client satisfaction
- Professionalism without conflict
- Celebrate our success
The NCRMA will offer a coverage-first, all-lines insurance solution for licensed cannabis retailers, cultivators, processors, and ancillary businesses featuring the following coverages:
- Property Protector:
Real Property, Business Personal Property, Business Interruption and Extra Expense, Stock Throughput (Seed to Sale), Warehouseman, Outdoor Crop, Equipment Breakdown, Flood, Earthquake, and Other various sublimit property enhancement coverages.
- Entity Protector:
Cyber, EPL, Fiduciary, D&O, Crime.
- Premises Protector:
General Liability, Herbicide and Pesticide Applicators, Stop Gap, and Hired & Non-owned Auto.
- Products and Professional Protector:
Products Liability and Professional Liability (including CBD and Hemp risks).
- Umbrella, Auto, and Workers’ Compensation.